EURAPAG’s strategic goals for our research development are:
- to enable high-quality research projects in PAG.
- to monitor the European Research progress in PAG.
- to set and collect financial support for EURAPAG researchers.
- to collaborate with PAG-accredited centres in European countries in order to build a common scientific goal.
- to avoid scientific boundaries between countries and specialties in the reproductive care of children and adolescents.
- to provide assistance in the implementation of a scientific project.
- to coordinate centres in order to support them in adhering to the ethical and scientific requirements
- to improve, accredit, assist, and supervise PAG oriented research fellows in Europe even in countries with no PAG Society.
- to cooperate with researchers from other related disciplines and subspecialties (paediatricians, paediatric endocrinologists, paediatric urologists, paediatric surgeons) by providing them support within the European Community.
- to have a good working relationship with FIGIJ.
The Journal of Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology is the official journal the EURAPAG Society supports.
EURAPAG members can receive a discounted online subscription.