To start the training path leading to the accreditation of “European Fellow of PAG”, thus entering the Academy as a member, the applicants should:
- Be a specialist in either Obstetrics and Gynaecology or Paediatrics or connected medical specializations;
- Be accepted as a visiting doctor by an accredited PAG Centre applying the European Curriculum;
- Acquire the scheduled skills step by step during a period from one to two years;
- Record their acquirements into a logbook;
- Submit the logbook to an especially devoted Academic Commission composed of Senior members in charge to verify the learning, certify it and, if suitable, proclaim the applicants “European Fellows of PAG”.
- Send a mail to the Academy coordinator.